"I cannot believe that the purpose of life is to be 'happy'. I think the purpose of life is to be useful, to be responsible, to be compassionate. It is, above all, to matter and to count, to stand for something, to have made some difference that you lived at all."

- Leo C. Rosten

Thursday, November 20, 2008

It has been a week since I opened this blog of mine. My sitemeter reads 72 visits till this date. I think it is not that bad for starters. I also have a few followers. The voting machine is helping me to get an idea of how my pictures seem to the viewers. I must thank all for their comments and advice. I hope I will be able to improve myself with time.


I would be very glad if more and more people visit my blog, give their comments, vote on the quality of my pictures, and become followers if they want to. There is also a list of blogs on the left of my page. I frequently visit those blogs, and I believe they are very good reads. You may visit them if you want to. I believe once you have gone through them, you will become a little bit better than what you were before reading them.

3 comments:

SolraC said...

Hello friend, thanks for your comment in my blog. I will following this blog because are interesting.

Congratulations and good luck!

Marissa said...

Well hello! What a great blog you have here. I am already thoroughly enjoying your outlook on life, through photographs and writing. I am so glad you decided to start this blog. I will visit often!

Thank you so much for your incredibly kind and thoughtful post on my blog. It was inspiring to read thoughts from someone who shares many of the same views on life that I do. I appreciate your letting me know your thoughts & feelings about many of the things I've written about. We seem very similar!

Good luck to you with your new blog. As I said, I will definitely visit often.

Vamsee Modugula said...

Hey,
You have a great collection of photographs. Keep them coming