"I cannot believe that the purpose of life is to be 'happy'. I think the purpose of life is to be useful, to be responsible, to be compassionate. It is, above all, to matter and to count, to stand for something, to have made some difference that you lived at all."

- Leo C. Rosten

Friday, June 19, 2009

What A Splash!


Here is another of my pictures from my trip. I had waited for quite some time to get a picture like this. At last I got a couple who went near the waves to have a taste of the power of the sea. And yes they did get the taste. I took many shots. They tasted a few more similar waves after this. But well as you see, this was hard experiment for them. They soon left the place. But they also left behind a good shot in my camera. :-)

9 comments:

Ron said...

Great shot Subhanjan! You waited for the perfect time to snap! I hope those two didn't get soaked!

Dan said...

Great shot! Great composition! Well done, my friend.

Dan said...

Great shot! Great composition! Well done, my friend.

Subhanjan said...

Dan, Ron, thank you so much.

floreta said...

looks like some big waves and great capture!

Animesh Ray said...

The timing is great but the colours are really dull. Also the cropping doesn't look nice.

Deboshree said...

Hey there Subhanjan!
Stumbled upon your blog through Ron's.You have a lovely blog here and it is plain to see that you are a wonderful photographer.

Bhaalo theko
Deboshree

Deboshree said...

Great picture!

Deboshree said...

Hey..thanks for dropping by in my blog ^_^
Aami bhalo aachi.
Don't stop your photography at any cost!
Aami bhalo aachi.
Delhi teh beshi shoondor jaegah neyi. Red fort, lotus temple and a few more places are nice but nothing as picturesque as nature at its best.

Take care
Deboshree